Om is a very professionally curated photoblogging and visual storytelling theme. Om will make your site’s content look amazing with balanced typography, colors and the attention to details.
You can customize Om with a variety of options, from default font color, typography (with Typekit integration) and font sizes. Why not take a test drive and see for yourself? Here are a few things worth paying attention to:
- Colors (Accent color and text color)
- Layout (for Blog, Archives, Search, Single posts and pages)
- Customizable Header and Footer Widgets
Om also offers compatibility with a number of popular plugins out there, so you can be up and running in no time.
Theme Page Examples
- Widgetized Homepage
- Single Page
- Contact Page, uses Gravity Forms Plugin & StagTools plugin, freely available from WordPress.org.
- Author Page
- Responsive Design from Head to Footer
- Crisp and clear, minimalistic design approach, with refined typography
- Widgetized homepage that let’s you re-order every homepage section
- Optimized for Retina / HiDPI displays
- Child Theme Ready
- Change fonts on the move with Google Web Fonts
- Change accent color with a simple color picker
- Full Localisation Support ( .po/.mo files included )
- StagTools Compatible (free) – Adds shortcodes and custom widgets to your theme. For more info check the plugin page.
- Compatible with Stag Custom Sidebars
- Layered PSD files for easy customisation
- Dedicated support desk to keep you covered
- Extensive documentation ( Accessible both online and offline )
- Frequent theme updates to ensure optimal compatibility with industry technologies.
View full post on ThemeForest new all items